Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Exploring

I've been trying to ride Torrington when I can lately and in doing so have found some fun spots to trick, or fail at tricks rather.

I found this bank at the Register Citizen shipping area on Church St. I usually go after 5 and aside from the townies hanging out at the bar across the street onlooking I haven't gotten hassled by owners or cops yet. The transition kinda sucks but beggars can't be choosers so I'll shut up.

Another spot that I use to skate (and where my cousin got arrested for skating) is Coe Park.
(These aren't the best pictures to show what's here, I'll try to get some more my next trip downtown) But it's a 3 set with a nice big landing area. I was trying to hop up them but couldn't get my back tire up the top step yet. Off in the distance is a circular memorial and all around it are sets ranging from a single to a 5. They're all pretty short but so is the landing space but they're fun. Again, haven't had any trouble (surprisingly) with cops. I guess they figure a big bike isn't for jumping off things, which works well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment